7 Steps to A Perfect Life
Define success for yourself.
You should be very clear on the 3 ways you measure success in your perfect life.
Understanding the concept of defining success
Identify your 25 key elements of A Perfect Life.
Identify the 25 items that you currently have or would need to have to comprise A Perfect Life.
Learn to let go of what you SHOULD want
Learn to let go of perfectionism
Learn to let go of what you’ve been taught to want
Learn to allow yourself to desire what you TRULY desire
Learn to craft your Perfect Life elements in language that sings you YOUR heart.
Understanding the concept of the 25 elements -
Notes from the 7/11 R&D session.
Get your life in very good shape.
Quality of Life Assessment
Let go of stuff that’s in the way of your having A Perfect Life.
This stuff includes certain people, obligations, problems, dynamics, ideas and behavior.
Notes from the 7/25 R&D session
Invest in what you need to make A Perfect Life likely within 12 months..
These investments include your environment, skill set, network, education, and body.
Make the 25 Perfect Life elements happen in your life within 12 months.
You reach the 25 items much faster when you’re working on them with others, especially family and a coach.
personaliziable worksheet (PDF)
perfect life 25 worksheet (PDF)
Integrate all 25 elements of your Perfect Life.
The more interconnected the elements of your life are, the more sustainable A Perfect Life is.
The Benefits of Having a Perfect Life
1. You feel terrific almost all of the time.
Without being artificially high.
2. You have virtually no problems or conflicts.
They just seem to disappear.
3. Your sources of energy are very, very clean, and thus sustainable.
And you need far less energy in order to flourish.
4. You have ample outlets and opportunities for your creativity to flourish.
This, because you’re engaged in life as it unfolds today, not as it unfolded yesterday.
5. You attract the best people to you, naturally.
Everyone else will naturally leave you alone.
6. You more easily respond to change.
Because you can afford to be flexible.
7. Your life comes easier because it’s fully integrated.
Work is play. People are love. Ideas are money.
8. You operate at a higher plane.
Thus avoiding the common turbulence of life.
9. You lose the urge to strive.
Striving is expensive.
10. People love you. You love them.
There is nothing in the way of the natural exchange of love.
11. Each day feels like a fresh canvas.
Life becomes an experiment that you totally enjoy.
12. Blocks and limitations disappear.
You no longer need them to protect you.
How to Have a Perfect Life
1. Know how you measure success.
Start living your life by design.
2. Abandon perfectionism.
Replace perfectionism with pride.
3. Accept, then perfect, what isn’t perfect.
Acceptance is the first step toward perfect.
4. Enjoy an absence of personal problems.
Life’s too short for problems of any kind. Become a problem free zone.
5. Automate the business of your life.
Don’t you have better things to do?
6. Upgrade your personal and professional network.
People bring you the best opportunities in life.
7. Seriously invest in a special skill set.
The more you can deliver, the more you can earn.
8. Have whims worth following.
Perfection occurs as you respond to what tugs at you.
9. Perfect your self-care.
A perfect life isn’t sustainable without advanced self care.
10. Lighten your footprint.
Need less. Be more.
11. Evolve your sources of energy.
Design advanced sources of motivation.
12. Raise your standards, reduce your expectations.
This raises you above the muck of life into the realm of perfect.